The superior design of METTLER TOLEDO’s UV/VIS Excellence instruments enable trustworthy results every time. UV/VIS Excellence instruments can be used for a wide range of applications and are equipped with predefined methods for pharma, chemical, food & beverage as well as life science and biotechnology industries. The range allows easy operation with the One Click™ user interface. Performance verification is conveniently automated with the CertiRef™ module.
UV/VIS cuvette spectrophotometers
From simple quality control workflows to strict pharmaceutical regulations, UV/VIS Excellence cuvette spectrophotometers offer:
- Full spectrum scans from 190 to 1100 nm within one second
- Intuitive user interface
- Small footprint to save valuable lab space
- Robust design with no moving parts makes for low cost of ownership
- Open sample area for easy accessory and sample loading
UV/VIS micro-volume spectrophotometers
The Excellence UV/VIS micro-volume spectrophotometers combine two instruments in one for both micro-volume and standard 1 cm cuvette measurements which are ideal for life science research.
- Only requires 1-2 µL of your sample
- Automatic pathlength selection at 0.1 and 1 mm allows for measurements over a large concentration range
- No sample dilutions required
- Predefined methods for life science applications such as nucleic acid analysis and protein assay
Optimise spectroscopic workflows
Alongside accuracy and reliability, the range of spectrophotometers and accessories allow one to optimise workflows with full spectrum scans in just one second and no warm up time is required. The array technology ensures low maintenance costs. LabX software creates a secure lab data integrity solution as it allows for complete customisation of UV/VIS workstations to the workflow in the lab and supports compliance with regulations such as 21 CFR Part.