Bridge the gap between high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC®) with the Waters ACQUITY® Arc™ system. This quaternary liquid chromatograph gives analytical laboratories new versatility for replicating or improving their separations performance. At the flip of a switch the ACQUITY Arc system uses Arc Multi-flow path Technology to swop between HPLC and UPLC separations. It responds to the needs of the analytical scientist with seamless, efficient transfers, adjustments or improvements of their methods, regardless of the LC platform on which they were developed.
- The ACQUITY Arc system emulates the gradient dwell volume and mixing behaviour of a variety of LC systems without altering the method’s gradient table.
- It improves chromatographic performance of methods through 2.5 – 2.7 micron particle column technologies, while still supporting previously developed applications on 3 – 5 micron HPLC columns.
- Waters offers a full complement of LC detectors for the ACQUITY Arc system, including photodiode array, UV/Vis, fluorescence, refractive index and evaporative light scattering.
- The system is fully compatible with the ACQUITY QDa® mass detector.
- Auto-Blend Plus™ technology automates the process, reducing human error and the manual labour associated with preparing buffered mobile phases.
- Powered by Waters industry-leading informatics Empower®2 or Empower 3 software, it gives real-time information on all system components.