Fast Track your spectroscopic workflows with the UV/VIS
Whether your need is simple quality control or adhering to strict pharmaceutical regulations, the METTLER TOLEDO UV/VIS (Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy) Excellence is ideal. This spectrophotometer optimises workflows using FastTrack technology, for speedy and reliable scans and measurements.
• The instrument integrates robust, state-of-the-art components into a compact, notebook-sized design.
• FastTrack UV/VIS technology comprises modern fibre optics combined with a CCD array detector and pulsed Xenon flash lamp light source.
• The array detector, which eliminates the need for motorised scanning technology, allows for an instant full spectrum scan (190-1100nm) to be performed in just one second.
• The Xenon light source requires no warm-up time and, as the lamp is only used for real measurements, its lifetime is greatly increased and running costs reduced.
• The instrument specifications are compliant with Pharmacopeia regulations.
• Spectrum scans, fixed wavelength absorption, quantification with calibration curves and kinetic analyses are ready to use as direct measurements.
• The One Click easy-to-use interface allows you to enter parameters, define the workflow, store as a shortcut and then simply start the measurement.
• LabX 2017 software expands the instrument with a sophisticated graphical editor for spectra evaluation. The software allows seamless UV/VIS instrument integration into a METTLER TOLEDO based instrument network that could include balances, pH meters, titrators, Karl Fischers, density meters, refractometers and/or melting point apparatus.
• There are four models in the new UV/VIS Excellence series: UV5, UV7, UV5Bio, and UV5Nano. The UV5 provides simplicity while the UV7 complies with strict EU and US Pharmacopeia requirements and offers advanced automation possibilities. Life science UV/VIS applications based on cuvette measurement suit the UV5Bio best, and the UV5Nano that only requires 1 micro-litre of sample.
For further info email: firstname.lastname@example.org